Thursday, July 24, 2008

DAY 66 - Dolly

We made our first interest payment last week and paid the contractor his second payment on Monday. I think the red is looking much better, now that the trim work is taking shape. I was a little worried, but once the stone is added, it should look really good from the front. Plus, Michelle still loves it.

They delivered the shingles on Tuesday, but with the rain we are getting from Hurricane Dolly they won't be able to start installing them until Friday or Monday.
We should also see the plumbing & wireing go in sometime next week. I ordered my network cable today. I'm going to wire it with Cat6 cable to each bedroom & the living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin & Michelle, boy the house is really looking good and now it looks sooo big. I think Michelle is right about the red, when the brick goes up its gonna look great. Its amazing how many steps there are and how many layers of paint,etc. too. Lordy, Lordy, Miss Claudie. Can't wait until Thanksgiving. Love Y'all, MeMa