Tuesday, July 1, 2008

DAY 43 - DECISIONS...DECISIONS...DECISIONS

OK, so I finally got around to posting an update.

Our Exterior base color will be "Brick Dust" and the trim will be "Camel" .

Our stone is called "Chippewa Falls" from Lonestar Stone .


We also picked out a "Timberline" shingle called "Shakewood". If we picked it all out right our color scheme should look something like this when we are done.



Believe it or not, the hardest part of the whole day was deciding on the faucets. It wasn't hard to find a style and color we both liked within our budget. But it took forever to find one where they actually stocked a matching tub, shower, & sink faucet. I'll post a picture as soon as I can find or take one.



Oh...and the almost have all the hardie on the house. The Back doors should be in today or tommorrow, but we are still a few weeks out on getting the front door.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I love the contrasting brick you guys picked out. And Justin I knew sooner or later that little bit of Indian you inherited from me would come out soon enough -the Chippewa stone, I love it.

SHELIA said...

Justin and Michelle, Your house is just gorgeous! It looks so huge now that the walls and roof are up. My philosophy is that a house cannot be too big (except when the tax bill arrives -- ouch!!) That's ok though - it's worth it! I know what you mean about the faucets - we had the same problem. Seems like they would stock them in groups right? Take care... Aunt Shelia

Justin said...

Yep, that indian has to come out sometime..lol. The Chippewa actually happened by accident. We had picked out a couple of stones we wanted to see from the internet, but they looked totally different when we looked at the actual samples. The Chippewa wasn't shown on the internet, but it had all the colors we were looking for. I think we will love it!