Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DAY 148 - Nice View

I went by the house yesterday after work, as I do most days, to check on the progress and give it my "once over". I stepped out on the back porch to look at the first coat of stain they had applied to the back doors and as I turned around to head back into the master bedroom there were 2 deer looking right at me. I had my camera with me so I just started snapping away. They stood there for several minutes until the sound of an obnoxious diesel spooked them away. I guess that will be a problem regardless of where you live, but it's one I look forward to hearing much less of once we move.

The picture on the left was taken from the back porch. The one to the right was taken from our master bedroom window. Looks like I found a perfect spot to put up a feeder!

No comments: